Why choose Koramangala if you wish to buy luxury apartments in Bangalore?
If you’re seeking high-end luxury apartments in Bangalore, chances are that Koramangala is just the locality you’re looking for. And why not! Over the years, Koramangala has metamorphosed into one of Bangalore’s most upmarket residential localities with great connectivity and excellent social infrastructure to boot. You will find multiple luxury apartments in Bangalore for sale here with prices starting from roughly Rs. 70 lakh for entry-level offerings and going all the way up to even Rs. 5 crore for ultra-luxurious projects.
The luxury real estate market in Bangalore has evolved by leaps and bounds. There are several luxury apartments in Bangalore North that one can check out. Naturally, people usually prefer to check out luxury apartments in Bangalore Whitefield in this regard. There are some who also opt for luxury villas in Bangalore in these areas. Then there are those who seek luxury apartments in Bangalore South and for them, there are several projects like Pride Green Meadows and Mahaveer Palatium which are both located at Jigani, another upcoming realty hub. However, under an hour away, in south-eastern Bangalore, lies Koramangala which is also being termed as a millionaire’s boulevard in recent times.
What makes Koramangala special?
Koramangala offers a heady mix of tree lined streets, premium apartment complexes, luxury bungalows and commercial offices in tandem with a melange of pubs, restaurants, shopping and retail outlets, hospitals and educational institutions. On that note, here’s looking at factors that make Koramangala special.
- Koramangala is home to new-age and mostly self-made billionaires like Nandan Nilekani (Infosys), Sachin & Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Dr. Devi Shetty (Narayana Health), Rajeev Chandrasekhar (BPL Mobile) and Kris Gopalakrishnan (Infosys) to name a few.
- Koramangala is one of Bangalore’s biggest new-age business districts with several pioneering start-ups like Flipkart, Ola, Swiggy, Big Basket and FreshMenu having started their journeys here.
- Koramangala is strategically connected to almost all parts of the city through the BMTC bus network and other public transport facilities.
- The Old Airport/HAL Airport Road connects Koramangala to several areas while the Intermediate Ring Road links it to Electronic City and Hosur Road. Sarjapur Road links the area to the IT Corridor and Outer Ring Road while the 80 Feet Road connects to MG Road (7 km) and Viveknagar.
- Koramangala is located in close proximity to areas like BTM Layout, Bellandur and HSR Layout along with the Indiranagar Metro Station. Residents will soon be able to access the Dairy Circle and Silk Board metro stations.
Koramangala Social Infrastructure
Koramangala is arguably one of Bangalore’s best places to live if social infrastructure is what you’re looking for at your fingertips!
Koramangala is home to some of Bangalore’s most reputed schools including the Lawrence School, St. Francis School, Carmel, Chinmaya Vidyalaya and Garden Public School. There are leading higher education institutions like the RJS Institute of Management Studies, National Dairy Research Institute, Vemana Institute of Technology and St. John’s Medical College which are located here.
Hospitals in Koramangala
Koramangala offers an abundance of healthcare options including the Beams Hospital, St. John’s Medical College, Marvel Hospital and Apollo Spectra Hospitals along with several pharmacies and clinics.
Hotels, Pubs & Restaurants in Koramangala –
This is one department where Koramangala is unsurpassed in most of Bangalore as you’ll soon find out! Koramangala is home to leading hospitality brands like the Shilton Royale, BluPetal Hotel, Mango Hotels and Davanam Sarovar Portico in tandem with multiple service apartments. Top restaurants include Sultans of Spice, Truffles, Tim Tai, Punjab Grill and The Black Pearl to name a few. Some of Bangalore’s most popular pubs and leisure hotspots like Gilly’s Restobar, Barleyz, Fenny’s Lounge and Kitchen, Over The Top Terrace Lounge, The Boozy Griffin, Prost Brew Pub, Purple Haze and Enigma- The Pub are located here.
Shopping in Koramangala –
Koramangala is a shopper’s paradise without a doubt! You get access to shopping malls like the Total Mall, Tibet Place, Forum Mall and Oasis Centre here while there are tons of high-street retail outlets from brands like Fastrack, Shopper’s Stop, Fabindia, Inmark and Van Heusen to name a few. There are hypermarkets for your daily needs including Spencer’s and the Auchan Hypermarket. Additionally, you’ll find innumerable shops and retail outlets selling everything from groceries and daily provisions to branded items.
All in all, Koramangala is one of the best places to live in Bangalore if you’ve got the budget and the desire to savour a vibrant and happening lifestyle.