Top and Best ICSE CBSE School in Hyderabad For Admission
Hyderabad is a growing metropolitan city. It has opened opportunities for the people in the fields of work, industries, technologies, modern equipment etc. The backbone to all this development and opportunities is education. Hyderabad also provides best educational facilities. Here are the 9 top and best school listed below:
1. Delhi Public School Hyderabad – This school follows CBSE pattern from primary to class XII. This is situated at Khajaguda Village, Golkonda Post, Hyderabad. Phone:+91-40-29806765, 29806766
Sports and Other Activities:- The school has skating rings, swimming pool and indoors as well as outdoors sports facilities. School organize inter-school competitions, guest visits and educational trips. The school has all modern technology, smart and well-ventilated classrooms. It organizes career counselling sessions for proper guidance of the student.
2. Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan – This school is situated at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Public School VIDYASHRAM, Road No.71, Film Nagar, Hyderabad. This school follows CBSE curriculum up to class XII. Phone:+91-40-23544934
Sports and Other Activities:- The school gives equal importance to sports activities and encourages sports like football, hockey, basketball, cricket etc. for the wholesome development of a student. It has well equipped computer labs and well-stocked library. It has canteen facilities which provide nutritious food at reasonable rate.
3. Nasr School for Boys and Girls –This has separate schools for boys and girls. It is run by Muslim community but accepts children from all religion. It follows ICSE pattern for its students. It is located in Road No. 12 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. Phone:040-23302615
Sports and Other Activities:- This school gives equal importance to co-curricular activities by encouraging participation of the students in the field of arts, music and dance. It has playgrounds for the sports like cricket, volleyball, basketball, hockey etc. The school has airy and smart classrooms. The library has good number of books. There are modern technologies and equipment in various labs. The school conducts workshops on practical and theory to make the student understand better on a concept.
4. DAV Public School –This school is situated at Santosh Nagar, Hyderabad. It follows CBSE curriculum up to class XII. Phone:040-24342036, 040-23553547
Sports and Other Activities:- The co-curricular activities of the school include music, dance, arts, yoga, clay modelling and various types of indoor as well as outdoor games. The school curriculum includes environment consciousness and life skills. The school has tied-up with NIIIT for the better development in the basic knowledge of computers among the students. It has a big library and modern digital science, maths and biology labs for the better learning of the student.
5. Hyderabad Public School – The school is located at S.P. Road, Begumpet, Hyderabad. The school follows ICSE curriculum. It is a publically funded school. It is one of the best schools in Hyderabad. Phone: 9140-2776-1546, 9140-2776-0038.
Sports and Other Activities:- The school has exclusive studios for drama, dance, music and arts. It has large play area for the sports activities like cricket, hockey, volleyball, basketball and other variety of sports. The school has airy and smart classrooms. Each teacher gives individual attention to students for their development. The school has a well-stocked library and separate labs for biology, physics and chemistry.
6. Gitanjali Devashala –This is a co-educational school which follows ICSE pattern from class I-XII. It is school under the Gitanjali groups. It is located in Mayuri Marg Begumpet, Hyderabad.
Sports and Other Activities:- This school has state-of-arts-facilities. It helps the student to explore in the field of sports like in volleyball, throwball, basketball, and cricket and other various other re-creational activities. It has library which always maintain a good number of books to encourage students to read and explore. There are separate labs for primary and secondary students with proper equipment and modern technologies.
7. Kendriya Vidyalaya Uppal –This school is situated at Inner Ring Road, Survey Colony, Industrial Development Area, Uppal,Hyderabad. The school follows CBSE pattern from class I to XII.
Phone:040 2720 0314
Sports and Other Activities:- The school has best trained coaches in the field of sports and they give best training in the sports like hockey, basketball, football, badminton and other varieties of sports. It also has facilities for the student to explore in the field of dance, music, art and library activities. The school has a well-stocked library with foreign publications. The computer as well as science labs are updated time to time to ensure that it has best and latest technologies and equipment.
8. Vidyaranya High School – The school is a co-educational school which follows ICSE pattern from class I-XII. It is located in opposite the secretariat, Saifabad, Hyderabad. Phone:(040) 23237789
Sports and Other Activities:- The school has a vast playground for playing sports like football, hockey, volleyball, cricket and other sports. It also gives importance to dance, music and art. The school has spacious and ventilated classrooms. Audio-visual rooms are a part of the school. It also has auditorium, a well-stocked library as well as science labs with all available equipment needed for a student.
9. Sentia School – This school follows CBSE curriculum to give education to the students from classes pre-nursery to XII. This is located at Beside BK Enclave, Road no-2, Miyapur, Hyderabad. This school is partnered with iDISCOVERi which is a social enterprise which aims at giving best education to the students. Phone: 099852 88821
Sports and Other Activities:- The school has an athletic track. The school has sports facilities like cricket, volleyball, basketball, hockey and many more. It has indoor shuttle court, volleyball court and cricket field. The school has transport facilities and a hygienic canteen which serves healthy foods. The school has smart classrooms and science labs with modern equipment’s as well as other latest technologies.
Clat Mock Test Importance, Law Mock Test Series
Educate about Effective Fire Evacuation Plan
Who’s a Proctor and How to Become One?
Is OMR Based Assessment Worthy? Major Areas Of OMR Application
Examining the Popularity and Growth of Executive Search Firms
Outrageous Ideas for Your Guest Posting Through SEO Training Course
How to Qualify CLAT, Law Entrance Exam? – Career Option in Future 2019
How To Find Online Jobs Vacancies 2019 Online Jobs Opening
Best Tips for Exam Preparation to Get a Government Job In 2018-2019
Common Mistakes Done by Fresher Job Seekers In Interview 2018 2019
Best CBSE ICSE Schools In South Delhi For Admission 2018 2019
Best Boarding/Residential School in India 2018 2019 Best Boarding School
19 NLUs List In India National Law University Admission TOP NLU In India
Top And Best ICSE CBSE School In Hyderabad For Admission 2018 2019