FAMOUS 5 PLACES TO VISIT IN BANGALORE
Bangalore one of the Metro cities of India is famous in Information Technology. It is accessible by airways, roadways and railways. City is the attraction among youths to get settle due to its most happy and healthy weather. The city though famous as the IT city but it’s long History and blessings of nature on it as the famous tourists attraction among Indian and outsiders. Bangalore has good range hotels and transportation system. The locals of the city are very cool. The food comes in variety. The city of knowledge and spirituality offers dozens of places that one can blindly bet and plan trip.
- HALASURU SOMESHWAR TEMPLE– The temple fetches highest number devotees on the Monday. It is located in the neighborhood of Halasuru in Banglore, dates back to Chola period. This temple is dedicated Lord Shiva. The temple is famous for its architectural work.
- BANNERGHATTA NATIONAL PARK– It is national park as well as biological reserve. The place apart from being national park offers, sightseeing, trekking and hiking. There are ancient temples inside the park and devotees are allowed to spend time. This park offers a guided bus tours. It is mentioned in the IUCN category II. The Suvarnamukh stream runs trhough the park. It is located at the Anekal range. This park apart from wildlife offers 100’s of species of birds. The reptile park, Elephant Sanctuary, Butterfly Park are some tourists spots within the park. White tiger, rare spider species and and Pelican are tourists main attraction.
- HULIMAVU CAVE TEMPLE– These cave temples are century old. Time to visit is 6.00am to 12.30 pm and 17.30 pm to 19.30pm. It is located in the Banerghatta National park. This cave walls are decorated with idols of Ganesha. The day of Makarsankranti witnesses huge crowd here. The murals and carvings are the most beautiful sites. Other nearby attractions is Snow city, Ramanagara, many hill stations, Resorts, and waterfalls.
- Top 11 Places to visit in Indore
- TIPU SULTAN’S SUMMER PALACE– It is the great example of Indo-Islamic architecture. This palace was actually the residence of Mysorean ruler Tipu Sultan. This palace is two storeys and constructed in the teak wood as a base material for construction. The floral patterns and carved arches is the main concepts of Islamic art and used lavishly here. The nearby places to visit are Vidhan sauda, Cubbon Park, Shivanasamudra falls and Banglore palace. If you are planning a trip to Banglore, then this is the place you should not miss out.
- ULSOOR– It is very famous lake site in Banglore. It is one of the largest lakes in the city of Banglore spread over the area of 50 hectares. It was built by Sir lesin Bantham the then commissioner of Banglore. This lake has number small islands and surrounded with lush greenery. The boating is one of the most popular activities in the lake of Ulsoor. It is mainly crowded on the day Ganesh Chaturthi. The lake has long history. The Banglore Public Transport is the best option to reach the place.